- Articles must be the original work of authors. An article must not have been published or submitted to another journal.
- Manuscripts must be written with a minimum length of 5000 characters, a maximum length of 8000 characters, and using 1.25 spacing. Manuscripts must be written using Microsoft Word, Times New Roman 12-point font, on A4 paper size, and with the following margins: top margin of 2 cm, left margin of 3 cm, right margin of 3 cm, and bottom margin of 2 cm.
- Manuscripts should be sent in digital form to the following website: https://ejournal.sttii-yogyakarta.ac.id/index.php/predicaverbum/index
- Section Headings: Title, Author Name, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Methods, Discussion and Results, Implications, Recommendations for Further Research, and Conclusions. References can be seen in the Predica Verbum template.
- Article titles must not be more than 12 words. The title should be centered, using Times New Roman 16-point font and in bold. The title should not contain the name of the place of research.
- The name of the author of the article should be written without a title, occupation, profession, or status (and in 12-point font). The author’s institutional affiliation (not abbreviated) and the name of the country (in 11-point font) should be placed under article title. Authors should include their email addresses for correspondence.
- The abstract should be written with single spacing and in two languages—in English first and then in Indonesian—with a maximum length of 200 words. The abstract should include a brief statement of background, objectives, and/or scope of research, methods, summary of results/findings, and conclusions/implications (in 11-point font).
- The keywords section should be written in English as well as Indonesian consisting of 3–6 words or phrases separated by semicolons (;) and ordered alphabetically. The keywords should represent the content of the article (in 11-point font).
- The introductory section should contain the general background of the study (the state of current research) and research objectives. The length of the introduction should not be more than 10% of the total text.
- The research methods section should describe the methodology used in the research and the stages of research (written in one paragraph and using 12-point font).
- The results and discussion section should contain evidence supporting the thesis statement of the introduction and a discussion of the results obtained (in 12-point font).
- The theoretical and practical implications section should be written in narrative form, in Times New Roman 12-point font.
- The recommendations for further research section should provide recommendations for further research. This section should be written descriptively in Times New Roman 12-point font.
- The conclusion should be written in one paragraph. The conclusion should contain a short answer to the research objective or a proven thesis statement.
- The bibliography should only contain sources that are cited in the article, using the footnote system called Mendeley (https://www.mendeley.com/download-desktop/) or Zotero (https://www.zotero.org/download/) with the Turabian 8th edition (full note) citation style. Cited sources must be listed in the bibliography. Cited sources should be roughly 75% journal articles and 25% books published in the last 10 years. The article should include a minimum of 15 sources (journal articles and books).
Writing guidelines for articles submitted to the Predica Verbum journal can be downloaded and viewed in full in the template.